Dates & Rates
**Online Registration for the 2021 camp season starts on January 4th, 2021**
Cedardale /Groveland Day Camp runs for eight weeks during the summer. The camp season starts on Monday, June 21st and ends Friday, August 13th, 2021.
Camp Hours are 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Camp is closed on Monday, July 5th, 2021.
Campers must attend camp for a two week minimum. The first two weeks of camp must be consecutive weeks. This will allow your child to become comfortable at camp. This is especially true of new campers. We want your child to have the best experience that they can have while attending our camp.
A deposit of $200.00 per camper is required with each application and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
2021 Camp Weeks Schedule:
- Week 1 6/21 – 6/25
- Week 2 6/28 – 7/2 *We will be closed on Monday, July 5th*
- Week 3 7/5 – 7/9
- Week 4 7/12 – 7/16 *Family Night is Thursday, July 15th*
- Week 5 7/19 – 7/23
- Week 6 7/26 – 7/30
- Week 7 8/2 – 8/6
- Week 8 8/9 – 8/13 *Family Night is Thursday, August 12th*
Enrollment for the following weeks and groups is closed:
2nd grade boys—–Weeks 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8
2nd grade girls—–Weeks 4, 5, 6, and 7
3rd grade boys—–Week 5
Online Registration for the 2021 camp season will start on January 4th!
Health Forms needed for your child’s complete camp enrollment consist of:
1. Child History Form: the Cedardale Groveland child history form must be filled out and signed by a parent or guardian.
2. Your child’s up-to-date immunization records, signed by their physician and your child’s yearly physical form must also be signed and dated by your child’s physician. The physical examination must be conducted within the past 18 months. These forms must be in our health office by June 1st. This is required by state law and your child may not attend camp until we receive all of their forms and the up-to-date immunization records and physical examination form.
If a camper requires the administration of medication while at camp (both prescribed and over the counter) and/or uses an inhaler and/or EPI-PEN, the following forms need to be in our health office before your child may attend camp:
1. Medical Authorization Form: The Medical Authorization Release. This form must be filled out and signed by the child’s parent/guardian. Please include the instructions on the administration of the medicine.
2. Permission for Prescribed Medication Form: The Permission for Prescribed Medication Form. This form needs to be filled out if your child will be taking prescribed medication at camp. The top portion of this form needs to be completed and signed by your child’s physician or authorized provider. The bottom portion of this form needs to be filled out and signed by the parent/guardian.
**If your child takes more than one medication, you will need to fill out both forms (Medical Authorization Form and Permission for Prescribed Medication Form) for each individual medication. Please do not combine the multiple medications on one form. Each medication needs its own set of forms (Medical Authorization Form and Permission for Prescribed Medication Form) filled out.**
A reminder for returning campers: Per law, we cannot keep the previous year’s history form or the previous year’s physical/immunization records on file.
Click here to download all camp health forms.
2021 Camp Tuition:
Camper age is three years, nine months (must be potty trained) to thirteen years old.
- 8 Weeks – $2,450.00
- 7 Weeks – $2,265.00
- 6 Weeks – $2,020.00
- 5 Weeks – $1,745.00
- 4 Weeks – $1,485.00
- 3 Weeks – $1,140.00
- 2 Weeks – $800.00
2021 Leader in Training (L.I.T.) Tuition:
To be eligible to be a L.I.T. your child must be 14 years old and entering the 9th grade in the fall. They must also have been part of our camp season for the previous year (2019) as a camper. They must be accepted into this program and space is limited. There is a four week minimum for the Leader -In-Training program.
- 8 Weeks – $2,185.00
- 7 Weeks – $2,005.00
- 6 Weeks – $1,765.00
- 5 Weeks – $1,510.00
- 4 Weeks – $1,285.00
Cancellations of any camp weeks or additional options (extended care, bus transportation, etc.) must be made by April 1st to avoid being charged for weeks and additional options not used. There is no refund after April 1st. After April 1st, you will be billed and responsible for the payment of any weeks and additional options cancelled, incomplete attendance or camper dismissal. *Reminder: The $200 camp deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
2021 Extended Care Hours:
We offer supervised extended camp hours (early/late) as a convenience to our working parents that are providing their own transportation to/from camp. Morning drop off begins at 7:30 a.m. The afternoon has a late pick up that ends promptly at 5:30 p.m. During extended hours campers are combined and the counselors may vary from day to day.
The cost for this service is $65.00 per week, per child. There is a late fee of $1.00 per minute, for pick – ups after 5:30 p.m. *The camp extended care hour fees are not included in the camp tuition or discounts and must be paid with your camp fees.
*Parents are required to show proper identification and sign their child/children out at the front desk with the extended day supervisor(s).
2021 Extended Hour Fees:
- 2Wks – $130.00 per child
- 3Wks – $195.00 per child
- 4Wks – $260.00 per child
- 5Wks – $325.00 per child
- 6 Weeks – $390.00 per child
- 7 Weeks – $455.00 per child
- 8 Weeks – $520.00 per child
*If you choose to use Bus Transportation one way with morning or afternoon Extended Care Hours you will be charged the weekly fee for bus transportation ($65.00 per week, per child)) AND an additional $30 per week, per child for your extended hours, transportation fee.*
Click here for information and fees.
A sibling discount of $50.00 is applied to the second child when you register two or more siblings for camp for four or more weeks. Discount does not apply to camp deposit.
Refer A New Camper Discount
Existing campers can refer a new camper who has never attended Cedardale Groveland Day Camp and receive a $50.00 discount. To receive a discount, the new camper must put your name (the referral name) on their camp application under “new camper referred by” at the time of registration. The discount will be applied to your account after the new camper you referred has paid in full and attended camp. Discount does not apply if you or the new camper cancels weeks. The new camper cannot be a member of your family. Limit to one discount per new family, regardless of the number of campers in that new family that enroll in camp. Discount does not apply to camp deposit.