First Time Campers
The 2021 Summer Camp Season
Camp starts on Monday, June 21st, 2021 and ends on Friday, August 13th, 2021. Camp hours are 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Cedardale Groveland Summer Day Camp is a co-ed 8 week camp for children ranging between the ages of three years and nine months old to thirteen years old. A two week minimum is required for each camper and the first two weeks of camp must be consecutive. If your child is attending camp for more than two weeks, you may break up the weeks after the first two consecutive weeks. Enrollment for camp is done online on a first-come, first-served basis. A deposit of $200.00 per camper is required with each application and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Pricing for camp is available on our ‘Dates and Rates’ page. This page is located on the left hand side of the ‘About Our Camp’ home page. This page includes the dates and rates of camp. It also has more information about extended camp hours and bus transportation, the camp cancellation/refund policy and camp discounts.
We offer bus transportation from certain towns or extended care camp hours. The extended care camp hours fee is $65.00 per week, per child for the 2021 camp season. The bus transportation fee is $65.00 per week, per child for the 2021 camp season. Extended care hours or bus transportation fees are not included in the camp tuition or discounts. We provide lunch and snack daily for your camper. If your child is on a special diet or doesn’t like what we are serving, they may bring a lunch and snack from home and we will gladly refrigerate it for them. Please label all lunch bags with your child’s name and group. We request that you do not send in any peanut/tree nut products. Glass containers are not allowed at camp.
Camp will be closed on Monday, July 5th, 2021.
What to wear to camp:
Please have your child wear shorts, jerseys and sneakers. Please no flip flops or sandals – only sneakers. This is to protect their feet from injury during the various activities throughout the day.
- Swim Suit, necessary to swim in the pool. * We provide swim bubbles for children needing them. Please do not send your child to camp with any type of swimming bubble/flotation device.*
- Sunscreen, a high number SPF and made for children. Please label your child’s sunscreen.
- Beach towel, please put your child’s name on it.
- Sweatshirt, for the cool days. Please put your child’s name on it.
- Backpack, necessary to store belongings in.
- Reusable Water Bottle, for drinks around camp.
- Change of clothing, if needed on cool or rainy days.
Please label all clothing and camper’s possessions with camper’s name, using permanent marker. If you pack your child’s bag please make sure that they know what is in it.
Items NOT allowed at camp:
- Electronic Equipment, Video Games, Game Boys, Ipods, Cell Phones, Etc.
- Weapons, Pocket Knives, toy or real guns, etc.
- Toys, games, etc.
- Anything of value!
Please Note: Cedardale Groveland Summer Day Camp is not responsible for any clothing or personal items brought in by campers. Campers are responsible for labeling their items before coming to camp and for checking the lost and found for items before they leave.