The vast majority of campers return year after year and many younger siblings can’t wait to follow their older brothers and sisters to camp, contributing to making this a family atmosphere!
Camp enrollment is available online and is the quickest way to complete your application for camp. It’s secure and easy. The enrollment process for Cedardale/Groveland Day Camp begins with the online Application for Enrollment and establishing a CampinTouch account. Once you have enrolled, you will be able to access our camp forms, update your personal information, make online payments and manage your account.
Online registration for the 2020 camp season will start on January 6th, 2020.
A complete application consists of:
- Completed online camp application form and $200.00 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit per child.
- Child History Form, the Cedardale Groveland child history form. *Due in the health office by June 1st.
- The current Physician certificate of yearly physical and Immunization Records – must be up-to-date and signed by your child’s physician. * Due in the health office by June 1st.
- Completed Online Day Travel Form per child. The Day Travel Form is located online under ‘Forms and Documents’ in your CampInTouch account. *Every child attending camp needs to have the Day Travel Form filled out.* You need to click either extended care camp hours (Before Care and After Care), regular camp hours (Car 9:30a.m.) or Camp Bus (click on which bus stop your child will be using) for every week of camp that you have enrolled your child in. You must fill out the ‘To Camp‘ and the ‘From Camp‘ side for every week enrolled, per child. Please make sure that you scroll down to the very bottom of this page and click on the ‘save’ button.
Special Medical Forms Needed
If a camper requires the administration of medication while at camp and/or uses an inhaler and/or Epi-pen, the following forms are also needed to complete the camper’s registration and are due in the health office before your child’s first day of camp.
- Medical Authorization Form – This form is required for all campers who will be taking medication at camp, both prescribed and over the counter. To be completed by the parent/guardian.
- Permission Form for Prescribed Medication – This form is required for all campers who will be taking prescribed medication at camp. The top portion is to be completed and signed by the child’s Physician or Authorized Provider. The bottom portion is to be completed and signed by the parent/guardian.
- Meningococcal Disease – Massachusetts Department of Health Fact Sheet.
These forms are available in your CampInTouch account.
Mail all Health Forms to:
Cedardale/Groveland Day Camp
P.O. Box 16
Groveland, MA 01834
Questions: Please call the office at 978-372-2622 or email email@example.com.
Applications are processed in the order in which they are received. Although there is no final deadline for accepting applications, we encourage early enrollment, as space is limited per group and groups close out each year. Acceptance of the applicant is contingent on Cedardale Groveland’s receipt of the application for enrollment, deposit fee, availability of space in the camp group and camp director approval. Registration is subject to terms and conditions set forth in the application for enrollment. You will receive an automatic confirmation email immediately after you fill out the online camp application. If there are any problems with the camp application (ie: the group is closed out, etc.) you will be contacted as soon as possible.
Cancellations of any camp weeks and additional options (extended hours, bus transportation, etc.) must be made by April 1st to avoid being charged for weeks not used. There is no refund after April 1st. After April 1st, you will be billed and responsible to pay for any weeks and additional options cancelled, incomplete attendance or camper dismissal. *Reminder: The $200.00 camp deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.